WEBINAR DATE & TIME: Tuesday, November 12 | 1:00 – 1:30pm ET
Applying for grants takes an enormous amount of preparation so it’s definitely not too early to start gearing up to apply for grants in 2020. If you are a newer nonprofit organization or have not been successful in applying for grants in the past, you can’t afford to miss this webinar.
Resource Associates’ Outreach Manager, John Nawrocki, will review the preliminary, basic steps that should be in place before you start actually identifying grants and writing proposals. You’ll learn:
- The steps and value of 501c3 incorporation
- What financial documentation you’ll need to have in order
- The importance of having a clear mission statement
- Why local funding sources are needed and how to establish them
- Why community collaborations are necessary and how to build them
John has worked with hundreds of organizations who are just beginning to pursue grant funding. Since 2009, he has been involved in the coordination of over 250 awarded grants, totaling $200 million+ in funding for nonprofit and public agencies. Get started on the right foot in 2020 with the expertise and guidance John will share during this webinar. If you’re unable to attend the live webinar, please go ahead and register and we will send you the recording to watch when it’s convenient.