Grant RFPs dictate a specific format so how do you make your grant proposal stand out from all the others? Watch this hour-long webinar to learn several strategies that will catch grant reviewers’ eyes and make your proposal memorable. Grant writing expert Marissa Berg discusses:
- How to make sense of a confusing RFP
- The elements of a compelling proposal
- Tips for making your proposal different
- Tying all the elements of the proposal together
- Making the ask
- Using attachments to your advantage
Give your grant proposals a competitive advantage by watching this informational webinar.