So your grant was rejected. Now what? Do you let all of the effort and resources you put into that application blow away like dust in the wind? No! You can learn a lot from rejection. Watch this 30-minute webinar with grant expert, Scott Hyland, as he shares how to take rejection and turn it into a successful grant application down the road.
You will learn:
- Who grant reviewers are and their role in whether your grant application is accepted or rejected
- How to get access to reviewers’ notes after the competition is closed
- How to mine reviewers’ notes for next steps and areas for improvement
- How to determine when is the right time to reapply for a grant
- How to find better funding opportunities
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how to leverage your grant rejections from previous years to improve your chances of winning grants this year.