Helping improve opportunities for students, educators and communities
From entitlement funds and federal grants to privately funded grants, there are billions of dollars in grant funds available for districts, schools and educators. Resource Associates is dedicated to helping educators find the funds they need to implement innovative programs, supplement tight budgets, expand learning opportunities, and ensure their students are prepared for future success.
Take a look at how we can help your school or district.
- Grant research – A custom report of the grant and funding opportunities that your education agency is most qualified to win.
- Grant writing – Take advantage of our team of experienced grant writers. We’ll take care of all the details, from planning the grant program design and development of the full narrative and budget to submission of the proposal. Many of our grant writers are former teachers and administrators as well as specialists in a number of areas, including special education and English language learning.
- Grant evaluation – Let Resource Associates’ doctorate-level evaluators take care of your grant progress reports, research design, tool development, and summative evaluation reporting.
- Grant management – Once you’ve been awarded a grant, there are a whole new set of tasks and requirements that will need to be done. Rely on the expertise of our professional grant managers to develop, implement, and monitor a project and fiscal management plan for the entire life of your grant (or grants).
- Grant training – Personalized coaching and custom workshops to build your team’s internal capabilities.
For more information and a free consultation to review your goals, challenges and needs, complete the form below.