The day-to-day work of running a nonprofit can be overwhelming. It’s hard enough to find the time to get all your daily tasks done, let alone find time for strategic planning. But taking that time is essential to the success of your organization. During this hour-long webinar we review how a business plan can help nonprofits stay on course to have the greatest possible impact on their communities, maximize their fundraising dollars, and ensure they stay true to their missions.
During the webinar, Resource Associates’ expert Marissa Berg discusses:
- How to define a strategy around achieving the organization’s mission
- How to create and commit to measurable goals
- How to plan for and deal with external and internal changes
- How to develop a strategy for funding
- Short term versus long term goals and planning
- How to articulate priorities and identify necessary resources
Give your company a competitive advantage by watching this informational webinar.
Fill out the form below to access the webinar.