Non profits understandably spend most of their time and resources focused on expanding and strengthening the services they offer. But for organizations to flourish, it’s also important to give attention to areas like strategic planning, staff development and membership development. Capacity building grants are designed to help non profits support just these kinds of functions. During the hour-long webinar originally broadcast on November 18, 2015 you’ll learn:
- What is a capacity building grant
- What types of projects and programs can capacity building grants be use for
- Who gives funds for capacity building
- What’s different about writing a capacity building grant proposal
- Tips for framing and highlighting your organizational needs
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from Resource Associates’ grant expert, Marissa Berg, about a unique kind of grant to strengthen and grow your organization.