Develop your team’s grant writing and fundraising skills
Enhancing the knowledge and skills of your stakeholders (i.e., staff, Board of Directors, partners) is critical to achieving your funding goals. Resource Associates’ grant experts provide customized workshops and coaching to complement your organization’s needs, talents, and goals.
Resource Associates offers half-day up to one week professional development sessions for both small and large groups. What makes our training programs so beneficial and effective is the fact that we tailor every session to meet the unique needs of your organization. Through a strategic planning session with you, we’ll identify your group’s knowledge gaps and areas for improvement. Our grant and fundraising experts will then create a training program specifically for your team.
Our most popular workshop topics include:
- Grant Writing for Dummies
- Intermediate Grant Writing Techniques
- Advanced Grant Writing Techniques
- Mastering the Capital Campaign
- Director of Development Training
- Fundraising that Works
- Grant Evaluation for Dummies
- Grant Evaluation for Intermediate Level Researchers
- Strategic Planning and Grant Development Communication & Systems for Bureaucracies
Use our experience to improve your organization’s grant writing and fundraising effectiveness. Contact us today to discuss your training needs.
View our full menu of grant training opportunities