Guidance and assistance during the grant writing process
You’ve found the perfect grant and you’ve decided that you want to write it yourself. That’s great, but…
- Do you have writers block?
- Are you stuck on a few sections of the grant proposal?
- Do you need help with grants.gov registration?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed and aren’t sure where to begin?
If any of these scenarios ring true, then Grant Proposal Writing Coaching is perfect for you. If you have already identified the right grant to apply for, you’ve probably discovered that grant writing is like a whole other language. Writing the proposal is also much more difficult and time consuming than you imagined. The goal of Grant Proposal Writing Coaching is to provide you with a Grant Coach who will help you write the very best content for your grant proposal and budget while showing you what pitfalls to avoid.
Your Grant Coach can also help you develop certain sections of the grant or assist in organizing the proposal which will ultimately save you a ton of time and headaches in the end.
Grant Proposal Writing Coaching will give you the opportunity to work hand-in-hand with one of our top expert grant writers for up to 10 hours. There are a number of services that our Coaches can offer you during your 10 hour slot.
- Write pages or sections of your grant proposal
- Conduct a line by line edit and technical review of your work
- Provide you with examples of awarded proposals and sections that have worked successfully for other applicants (and assist you with the re-writing of your narrative)
- Write your budget
- Secure your registration with grants.gov
You are the boss so your input and needs will drive the agenda.
Most clients prefer to divide their 10 hour coaching over a week’s time. Others like to book a full day with their Grant Coach (8 hours) and then a two hour follow-up later so that the Grant Coach can review progress made. As we talk with you prior to coaching, we will work with you to come up with the perfect schedule that meets all of your needs.
Take some of the stress and confusion out of the grant proposal writing process – and improve the chances of receiving a grant award with Resource Associates’ Grant Proposal Writing Coaching. Get in touch with us today to discuss your project needs.