Do even more for your community with the help of grant funding
The work your Kiwanis service organization does may be eligible for grant funding from private foundations and government agencies. Grant funding is an excellent way to expand the important initiatives your organization does. But writing a winning grant proposal takes time and special expertise. As corporate members of the Rio Del Sol Kiwanis Club, Resource Associates is happy to partner with your service organization to help you identify and pursue grant opportunities. Often times, we can even provide our services at no cost. Review the many ways Resource Associates can assist you, then complete the form at the bottom of the page to request a no-obligation consultation with our Kiwanis Liaison, Abigail Chester.
Take a look at how we can help your Kiwanis service organization:
- Grant research – A custom report of the grant and funding opportunities that your organization is most qualified to win.
- Strategic grant program design – If you’ve identified a grant, or several grants, you’d like to pursue, we can help you make sure you’re prepared to write the proposal. We’ll help you through the planning and preparation of designing your program and building partnerships.
- Grant writing – Take advantage of our team of experienced grant writers. We’ll take care of all the details, from planning the grant program design and development of the full narrative and budget to submission of the proposal.
- Partner coordination – Our partnership coordination team will do the time-consuming work of identifying and soliciting quality partners and securing documentation from new and existing partners.
- Technical assistance – If you’re writing a grant proposal in-house, Resource Associates can still help. We’ll review your proposal to make sure it’s as comprehensive and compelling as possible.
- Grant management – Once you’ve been awarded a grant, there are a whole new set of tasks and requirements that will need to be done. Rely on the expertise of our professional grant managers to develop, implement, and monitor a project and fiscal management plan for the entire life of your grant (or grants).
- Program sustainability assistance – Ensure the longevity of your program with a plan for long-term funding, beyond the term of a single grant. Resource Associates will help you identify funding opportunities and develop a plan to secure those funds.
Interested in learning more? Fill out the form below and our Kiwanis Liaison, Abigail Chester will get in touch. Or, feel free to call Abigail directly at 505.326.4245.