We’ve all heard the saying, “When you fail to plan, you plan to fail.” Yet, many nonprofits overlook the importance of strategic planning to the success of their missions. With a strategic plan in place, nonprofits can have the greatest possible impact on their communities, maximize their fundraising dollars, and ensure they stay true to their missions.
The strategic planning process helps an organization:
- Clarify its mission and goals
- Make informed decisions about current realities
- Anticipate and respond to change
- Target its spending appropriately
- Reshape its programs, fundraising and other aspects of operations to be more effective
Complete the form below to download a copy of the full article.