Helping you meet the needs of your clients
Grant writing is a high pressure job. Resource Associates is happy to assist other grant writing professionals when their workloads get to be too much or they need expertise in a particular funding area. Before we hire a grant writer, we require she show at least 30 awards in the last three years totaling over $3 million dollars. When you partner with Resource Associates, you can be confident that you’re working with true professionals.
You can also rest assured that Resource Associates will respect your client relationships and simply work behind the scenes to support your work. We can supplement or support your existing services with:
- Grant research – A custom report of the grant and funding opportunities that your client’s organization is most qualified to win.
- Strategic grant program design – If you’ve identified a grant, or several grants, you’d like to pursue, we can help you make sure you’re prepared to write the proposal. We’ll help you through the planning and preparation of designing your program and building partnerships.
- Grant writing – From planning the grant program design and development of the full narrative and budget to submission of the proposal, tap into our expertise to enhance your own.
- Partner coordination – Our partnership coordination team will do the time-consuming work of identifying and soliciting quality partners and securing documentation from your clients’ new and existing partners.
- Grant evaluation – Let Resource Associates’ doctorate-level evaluators take care of grant progress reports, research design, tool development, and summative evaluation reporting.
- Technical assistance – If you’ve already written a grant proposal, our team can provide an extra set of eyes to ensure it’s as comprehensive and compelling as possible.
- Grant management – Once you’ve been awarded a grant, there are a whole new set of tasks and requirements that will need to be done. Rely on the expertise of our professional grant managers to develop, implement, and monitor a project and fiscal management plan for the entire life of your grant (or grants).
- Program sustainability assistance – Ensure the longevity of your program with a plan for long-term funding, beyond the term of a single grant. Resource Associates will help you identify funding opportunities and develop a plan to secure those funds.
- Strategic planning – Whether your client is a brand new organization that needs to define its vision, mission, and initiatives or an organization in transition, we can help the organization develop a strategic plan that is aligned to funding opportunities to achieve its short and long term goals.
If you’re interested in learning more about partnering with Resource Associates, please contact us. We’d love to talk!
New to grant writing? We offer mentoring and coaching for grant writers, too!