Making your vision a reality… one grant at a time
Grants from private foundations and government agencies are a major source of funding for most nonprofit organizations. Resource Associates works with hundreds of nonprofits across the country and around the world to help them achieve their funding goals. From applying for 501(c)(3) (nonprofit) status and writing grant proposals to training and program evaluation, the Resource Associates’ team is here to support all phases of capacity building.
Take a look at how we can help your organization:
- Grant research – A custom report of the grant and funding opportunities that your organization is most qualified to win.
- Strategic grant program design – If you’ve identified a grant, or several grants, you’d like to pursue, we can help you make sure you’re prepared to write the proposal. We’ll help you through the planning and preparation of designing your program and building partnerships.
- Grant writing – Take advantage of our team of experienced grant writers. We’ll take care of all the details, from planning the grant program design and development of the full narrative and budget to submission of the proposal.
- Partner coordination – Our partnership coordination team will do the time-consuming work of identifying and soliciting quality partners and securing documentation from new and existing partners.
- Technical assistance – If you’re writing a grant proposal in-house, Resource Associates can still help. We’ll review your proposal to make sure it’s as comprehensive and compelling as possible.
- Grant management – Once you’ve been awarded a grant, there are a whole new set of tasks and requirements that will need to be done. Rely on the expertise of our professional grant managers to develop, implement, and monitor a project and fiscal management plan for the entire life of your grant (or grants).
- Program sustainability assistance – Ensure the longevity of your program with a plan for long-term funding, beyond the term of a single grant. Resource Associates will help you identify funding opportunities and develop a plan to secure those funds.
- Grant training – Personalized coaching and custom workshops to build your team’s internal capabilities.
- Strategic planning – Whether you’re a brand new organization that needs to define its vision, mission, and initiatives or an organization in transition, we can help you develop a strategic plan that is aligned to funding opportunities that will help you achieve your short and long term goals.
For more information and a free consultation to review your goals, challenges and needs, please contact us.